- Information We Collect Automatically – We collect some information automatically when you visit our websites. This is non-personally identifiable information and we generally only use it for administrative purposes. We may sometimes use automatically collected data in conjunction with other data we have about you, including personally identifiable information you have voluntarily provided us, to help facilitate our advocacy and fundraising efforts.
- Cookies and Clear GIFs – Cookies and clear GIFs are technologies that allow websites to track certain usage information and “remember” users when they return to a website. This section describes these technologies and how we use them.
- Email Newsletters and Other Lists – If you wish to receive some or all of our newsletters, you may provide us with your email address.
- Social Networking – Social networking can be a powerful tool, but it is important to educate yourself about the privacy practices of each social network in which you participate.
- Other Interactive Services – We may provide other interactive services as well. If you ever have a question not answered by this Policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Note Regarding Interactive Services – Any communications you submit or post to a blog, message board, social networking site, or other interactive feature may be viewable by other participants or users of the service. Therefore, you should understand that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in the content you submit to such interactive features, whether or not it contains personally identifiable information about you.
- Security – Maintaining the security of information about our constituents is a priority for us.
As always, we welcome your feedback: Contact us at email@example.com.